- The school fee is to be paid regularly in the Union Bank of India at the Mall Road, Meerut Cantt. in cash only and provision of Online payment is available through our school website. [Refer to the parents' login section]
- Parents are requested to check the fee-booklet of their wards for the fee structure . Fee for the whole session should be cleared before the Annual Examination commences . Defaulters will not be allowed to appear for the Annual Examination.
- School fee is non-refundable.
- Admit Cards for the Board Examination will be issued to students of classes X and XII only if all the school dues are cleared.
- In case of new admission, all dues for the whole session are to be paid at the time of admission.
|The fee structure as follows:|
|Session from April 2018 to March 2019|
|Class||Admission Fees||Educational Fee P.M.||Tuition Fee P.M.||Total Fee|
|XI XII Com||795/-||2622/-||41000/-|
|XI XII Sc.||795/-||2697/-||41900/-|
|Admission fees for new admission - Rs. 20000/- only for all classes|