The beginning of the Mission Sisters of Ajmer (MSA) Education System was laid first in 1913 in a school, in the city of Ajmer for the poor street children and orphans. It was known as St. Imelda's school. In 1919 the Rt. Rev. Henry Fortunatus Caumont our Founder, established the first Sophia School in Ajmer for the education of girls. He was the first Bishop of the Ajmer Diocese which covered then, practically the whole of Rajputana (the present Rajasthan).